Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ok, so I'm new to this blog thing, But hey, I'll try anything. First of all my husband and I are trying to get a house. Well, I really love the house we looked and I'm hoping we get it. So I found this it the paper, it seems a lot like a chain letter, but we need all the help we can get and they say God works in Mysterious ways. So here goes:


Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary

(Never Known to fail)

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruiful vine, splendor of heacen.

Blessed Mother of the son of God,Immaculate Virgn, assist mein this necessity.

O Star of the sea, Help me and show me here yor are my mother,

O holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth,

I Humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make Request)

There are none that can withstand your power.

O Conceived without sin, Pray for us whohave recourse to thee (three times)

Holy Mary I place this prayer in your hands (three times)


Say this prayer for three days in a row and then you must publish it, and it will be granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment